LEFT SIDE CARRY - Tuxedo Multitool Push Up + Flashlight + Keypster
- fits tool, .91 inch in diameter flashlight, pen and Keypster
Choose from our hand dyed Two Tone options with accent black stitching, black tux and black hanger
- Dark Brown with black or brass snap
- Medium Brown with black or brass snap
- solid all Black leather, with black or brass snap
Belt Loop sizing is for a standard 1.5 inch wide belt.
Multitool Push Up known to fit: Leatherman Free P2 or P4, Wave+, Signal, Rebar or Spyderco Para 3. Charge TTI (requires extra break in time).
- + Flashlight known to fit up to .91 inch diameter flashlight, a Fenix PD25 or Olight S2R Baton 2 or Baton Pro.
- + Keypster fits normal sized key rings
- + Pen fits Fisher Space Bullet pen and similar diameter/length pens, Bigidesign Pocket Pro and Kaweco Lilliput.
From the Maker!
- 100% handmade - hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched
- Quality leather - Full grain American tanned cow hides create a unique patina in time
- Hand dyed - giving each and every item a unique appeal full of character
- Tiger Thread - known for its strength and durability
Handcrafted leather gear made using traditional methods from a family owned and crafted small business.
Listing is for leather gear only.
See Size Check page for additional FAQ
Exactly what you're picturing in your mind!
I had been eyeing TOK sheaths for a while on Instagram, wondering if they were really worth the cost. They are. Quality leather, quality thread, quality workmanship. On top of the hard work, they're the nicest couple you'll come across. I don't even notice it's on my hip most of the time. Low profile and unobtrusive to all movement. The only reminder I have that it is there is the creak of the leather against my belt. If you're on the fence like I was, just buy it. You won't regret it! In photo: Leatherman Charge TTI, Urban Survival Gear TiScribe Bolt Mini Titanium & Reylight LAN Titanium.