Tuxedo Multitool Push Up + Flashlight for Belt Loop
Belt loop carry for a multitool, a flashlight and a pen, with a specific stitch accenting the push up feature for the tool.
Choose from Medium Brown, Dark Brown or Black hand dyed vegtan.
Straight from the maker!
- 100% handmade - hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched
- Quality leather - Full grain American tanned cow hides create a unique patina in time
- Hand dyed - giving each and every item a unique appeal full of character
- Tiger Thread - known for its strength and durability
Handcrafted leather gear made using traditional methods from a family owned and crafted small business.
Belt Loop sizing is for a standard 1.5 inch wide belt.
- Multitool Push Up known to fit: Leatherman Free P2 or P4, Wave+, Signal, Rebar, Wingman or Spyderco Para 3. Charge TTI (requires extra break in time).
- Pen slots fits Kaweco Lilliput or Fisher Space Pen
- Flashlight known to fit up to .91 inch diameter flashlight, a Fenix PD25 or Olight S2R Baton 2 or Baton Pro.
See Size Check page for additional FAQ
Old world craftsmanship
This is amazing craftsmanship. The wave +, olight S2R II, and a Fisher bullet pen fit wonderful. It fits tight to my side. I will consider a pocket organizer for the days I don’t need tools on my belt. Thanks for the great design and old world craftsmanship.
Extremely high quality leather and craftsmanship for your own tools that will fit in the pockets.
Shipping was exactly as described six weeks and I was notified when shipped. Quality is perfect and I am very happy with the design.
Worth the wait!
It was worth the wait. I got the dark brown and as soon as I applied some Obenauf's, well it's pretty much black now. No big deal and it was my fault. BUT, I love this thing and wear it every day. It makes keeping my leatherman and light on me so easy. I carry a Charge + Ti, Surefire Tactician, and a Big Idea Design Ti Pocket Pro pen. Thank you for providing fast customer service and an outstanding product. If I'm ordering anything else soon I'll be sure to look at your site first.