- XL + Tuxedo belt loop for tool, flashlight and pen.
Handcrafted from our hand dyed leather colors Medium Brown, Dark Brown or Black.
Belt Loop sizing is for a 1.5 inch belt.
XL (1.86 inches wide 5 inches length) known to fit: Spyderco PM2, ZT 0562CF and Benchmade Triage. Fits MP600 or Gerber Diesel.
- with Flashlight - known to fit up to .91 inch diameter flashlight, a Fenix PD25 or Olight S2R Baton 2, Olight Baton Pro.
- Tuxedo: Fisher Space pen size
Directly from the maker:
- 100% handmade - hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched
- Quality leather - Full grain American tanned cow hides create a unique patina in time
- Hand dyed - giving each and every item a unique appeal full of character
- Tiger Thread - known for its strength and durability
Handcrafted leather gear made using traditional methods from a family owned and crafted small business.
Purchase is for leather gear only.
See Size Check page for additional FAQ
Gear fits great
Fits my ZT0462, Olight S2R Baton 2, and Fisher Space Pen Mark X Bullet. (shorter than the standard Bullet pen and comes wit a clip) Will give an update on comfort and durability.
Nice and durable leather
excellent knife sheath well made thick thread nice durable leather well burnished edges fits my spyderco pm2, olight s30r baton3 and a ferro rod i rely like it and carry it every day. i actually carry the multitool kit on one side and this on the other.
Stitching on point!
Fits all my edc gear perfect! High quality and great stitching. Shipped on time and fast response from maker. Highly recommend!
Will be buying again
Awesome product! This carries 90% of my EDCand keeps my most of my pockets free! To be honest I hate sitting on my gear or shoving more than 1 item in the same pocket, but this thing fixed those issues! The gear I have in it right now is my Stonewash LAN flashlight, brushed chrome space pen, and my Manix 2 with Ti scales and a Ti pocket clip! Everything fits like a glove! Though it was a litte tight when putting in my gear at first but i'm pretty sure it will break in with daily use! I Will be buying again for my other themed EDC gear in the near future!