1 oz. Leather Balm
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
- 1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- 2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- 3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
- 4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
- 5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- 6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.